Saturday, May 5, 2012

A virtual view of Hong Kong


I saw something on tv this morning about Hong Kong… It was one of those cable travel shows. Sometimes its hard for me to believe that I'll be there in less than three months! I'm even more amazed about how much information is available online about a city half way across the world. I've taken my friends and family on a virtual tour of a city I've never seen via Google Maps. I also wanted to share a couple links with you that are particularly relevant to my work in Hong Kong. First, the church I'm partnering with in Hong Kong is St. John's Cathedral. Second, Mission for Migrant Workers also has a website. Check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Grace,

    I know you were at Christ Church Cathedral Louisville on May 13, but I missed you (I was teaching adult class).

    I want to make a contribution to the 10K you need to raise. Where can I send a check? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tom! Sorry to have missed you! I'll be there again this Sunday at coffee hour in Bishop's Hall, but there's also information on how to donate (including the downloadable tax-deductible forms) at http://christchurch.episcopalky.org/grace.html

    ReplyDelete