Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hello Canada!


Today I'm packing to spend two weeks in Toronto for global ministry orientation. I'm excited to meet back up with my fellow YASCers as we prepare to move to our respective placements. Will you please pray that we all have open hearts and minds as we learn how best to serve God, the Church, and our mission placements?

I'm thrilled to share with you that I've raised $9,500 of the $10,000 I need for my mission in Hong Kong! Thanks to everyone who has supported me both financially and with prayer. Your affirmation of my ministry is more encouraging than I can possibly express.

Does anyone have suggestions about what to do with any free time we might have in Toronto? I've never been to Canada, so I'm open to any recommendations you might have!

3 comments:

  1. Don't know what your daily schedule will be like but we didn't have TONS of free time... but, when we did, we mostly hung out together around the area. There is a lovely park right next to the campus, and on one of the free afternoons a few of us took the bus to Niagara Falls. Spend as much time together as you can! Safe travels Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reuniting, Grace!!!

    While I have not been to Canada, I am hoping to get a group together to visit Niagara Falls. Perhaps you would like to join? :)

    See you soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings on your journey and adventure Grace. I can't believe that you are already about to leave. Kendall, Edward and I send our love.
    -Ben Badgett

    p.s. how can we send a little money your way?

    ReplyDelete